Monday 18 June 2012

Joy - An Irish Christmas by Keith and Kristyn Getty

Purchase Here


LISTEN & Watch a preview of this cd HERE


1. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
2. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
3. What Child Is This?
4. Magnificat
5. How Suddenly A Baby Cries
6. Joy Has Dawned Medley
7. Jesus- Joy/Highest Heaven
8. Carol Of The Bells
9. O Savior Of Our Fallen Race
10. Fullness Of Grace
11. Joy To The World
12. An Irish Christmas Blessing


I have been LOVING this CD. Its a christmas cd but the irish sound makes it not seem like a christmas cd.

I really love the songs they have wrote on this album, as usual the words are SUPER!

I especially like "Magnificat". Its basically scripture in song which is great. I am sad that I will be too breathless in December of this year 2012 (due to a baby pushing on my diaphragm) and so likely won't be able to sing this song. Which would be SOO perfect for the christmas service! Oh well there is always another year.



No comments:

Post a Comment